Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Northstar 951 

Post Northstar 951
Does anyone have a good technician who they can recommend to repair a Northstar 951 XD?

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Post Re: Northstar 951
Tom at Starboard Marine always did mine. He can alo test you set to make sure it is not power or antennia relayed. There are plenty of club boats with 951 & 52. You try plugging your unit into one of there boats. Also the club expert on these excellent machines in Don Granger. I would tap into his vast knowledge of the unit. He can also do the master reset on the unit. If the screen is going bad it most likely is not worth the repair. Finding a good used one is almost impossible.

Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Mike
I am looking for a back up set just in case. I am working on my waypoints and would like a back up.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

While most would assume that insurance for salvage falls under the insurance policy's liability section, it actually does not. Salvage is an acient concept attributed to the Phoenecians dating back to about 700 BC. It allows one who saves property in peril to get a piece (salvage award) of that saved property. Ordinarilly salvage awards are based on the six Blackwell factors, and typically range from a low of 5% of the value of the boat to a high of about 70%, but in practice rarely ever exceed 50%, and typically fall into the 10% to 40% range. Let's be honest though, if you have a $100,000 boat, coming up with $40,000 to pay for an uninsured salvage claim would not be good for any of our finances.

we are the pioneers in providing 350-018 vce dumps and Test king.com tutorials with goucher pass guarantee. Download our latest testking www.brandeis.edu questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in Pittsburg State University

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]